June 30 — Ice Cream Social for the Homeless
Once again, we are hosting in partnership with AECH an ice cream social in our parking lot. and it is a month earlier than usual. We will need volunteers to help set up and clean up, and we need lots of cookies.
Prayer Concerns and Family News:
- Carol F’s sister, Jackie G, had some complications during her treatments for cancer. Please continue to pray for her.
- Chance P has asked for prayers for her 14 year old brother who had a heart transplant when he was a few weeks old. He continues to have tests and surgery maybe necessary.
- Julie S’s son, Shay M, is doing better following surgery to amputate part of his leg. Julie will be spending several weeks there.
- Patrick and Rebecca P have a new baby girl, Molly.
- Lynn C is in the hospital, and she is back on dialysis.
- Lori M had hip replacement surgery.
- Diane R’s sister, Denise F, is in ICU with kidney failure. Denise also deals with other illnesses making this an even more serious situation.
Dates to Remember:
- June 19 – Picnic in the park
- June 25 – Serve at Lord’s Diner
- June 30 – Ice cream social for homeless
- Every Thursday at 1:00 pm - Senior Game Day – Room 103 at the building
Join the River Walk Church of Christ ministers in their “blogs” as they share their thoughts and dreams. Register to comment and be part of those discussions.